Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Process Video with Laura!

Hi there!

It’s Laura here sharing a new layout and process video with you today! This month's main kit, is so gorgeous, and I have totally loved playing with it!.


This sort of drafting style paper inspired my page, this time around.  We recently finished a fireplace addition / renovation and I thought this paper and this kit would be perfect to tell this story.  Normally I scrapbook about a year behind, but today's page called fro recent pictures.


I altered this circle "home" die cut with some typing to create my title, I love the home made look of it.


I also modified this third "#" sticker that read "#farmhouse" to read "#fireplace" which better suits my story.


I used some of the sweet flag shaped paint swatches to create a banner and anchored it with a pretty little die cut of a plant.

My final step was a sprinkling of white mist.

As mentioned, I have a process video for this layout, I would love you to watch it!  Here or on my You-Tube channel, which ever you prefer!


Supply List:  Carta Bella "Welcome Home" patterned paper (3x4 journal cards, 4x6 journal cards, let's stay home, herb garden), die cut cardstock pieces, element stickers, chipboard accents; Jillibean Soup wood veneer flowers; rustic twine. Other Supplies: Distress Oxide ink (iced spruce); Mr. Huey's white mist. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: