Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Summer Time Process With Laura!

Hello! I am back sharing another layout and process video for My Creative Scrapbook, I was in the mood to play with my water color paints when I created this page.  Although, I did keep things very simplistic.


I took my cues form the  "sum sum summertime" cut apart card, when adding paint to my page, attempting to mimic the look.

It was fun to create and is a great alternative to using a lot of patterned paper, which is a nice way to mix things up sometimes.


I used that cut apart card, and a sticker to create my title. I embellished both pieces just a little bit, for impact.


Adding embellishments to journaling is a great way to make it a main feature of the page.


You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Photo play "Summer Bucket List" pattern paper ( Splish splash, fun day) and ephemera; Simple Stories "Summer Days" card stock stickers, bits and pieces, 4 x 6 stickers, and pattern paper (4 x 6 vertical elements). (From my stash) artist loft watercolour paint; crochet thread; sharpie pen; miscellaneous thread and buttons.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: